ACEBSA Membership Rates
Active LA City Employees: $1.75 per pay period
Retired Members: $1.00 per month
Why Join ACEBSA?
ACEBSA offers the absolute lowest monthly membership dues.
Active and Retired City employees will receive ALL of the following services and benefits
when they join the ACEBSA Family:
- Movie Theater Tickets & Concession Discounts
- Discount Theme Park Passes
- Water Park Ticket Discounts
- Savings on Tickets to NBA, MLB, and NHL Games
- Exclusive Hollywood Bowl, Pirate’s Dinner Adventure, and Medieval Times Savings
- See’s Gift Certificates; See’s Candies (Holidays); Gas Cards; Restaurant Cards; Department Store Cards, etc.
- All City Employees (ACE) Financial Assistance Program
- Tom Bradley Scholarship Program
- Discounts on Merchandise (Caps, Cups, Portfolios, T-Shirts)
- El Pueblo Newspaper - Monthly Copy
FREE Membership Benefits Include:
- Prizes for Winners of monthly El Pueblo Quiz, El Pueblo Pop Quiz, Quizzes For Children and Young Adults, Updating Your E-Mail, Liking Us On Facebook, and Finding Your Hidden Name in the El Pueblo Newspaper.
- Free “paid” parking with each visit to ACEBSA
- Insurance Referral and Retirement Planning Services
- Free full-page Retirement and Other News in the El Pueblo Newspaper
- Notary Services
- Classified Ads
- Free Shipping for Tickets and Merchandise
- Information on Legal Resources – A Lawyer’s Perspective
- Free Personalized pre-sale of Tickets to Special Events
- You will receive all of the above services and benefits for only $1.75 per pay period (or $3.50 per month—Not $4.50 per month, or higher), and this amount has not changed in over 20 years!
Pay Your Dues With An Easy Payroll Deduction!
City of Los Angeles Employees can join ACEBSA today for only $1.75 per pay period! Please click here to download and complete the appropriate Payroll Deduction Form, digitially sign it and submit it to us via email at: email@example.com, Or, you may submit the signed form at one of our stores in the L.A. Mall (Suite 15 or 17); or, you may submit the signed form to us via USPS at:ACEBSA
201 North Los Angeles Street, Los Angeles Mall, Suites 15 & 17, Los Angeles, CA 90012
The ACE Assistance Program
Purpose of ACE Financial Assistance Program:
The ACE (All City Employees) Financial Assistance Program was established in October 1952, at the request of Los Angeles city employees. The purpose of the program is to assist co-worker members who find themselves in financial distress caused by a prolonged illness or a catastrophic event beyond their control, in which there was no other source of assistance available to such employees.
The ACE Assistance Fund is administered by the ACE Assistance Committee of the All City Employees Benefits Service Associate (ACEBSA). The Committee meets on the third Thursday of the month to review applications for assistance. Currently, requests resulting from “acts of God” are not being accepted.
Applicant must be a full-time city employee in good standing.
Injury on Duty (IOD), Job Suspension, and Funeral Expenses
Required Information to be submitted with Application:
- Copy of two most recent pay check stubs.
- Copy of current bank statement(s).
- Copy of all past due/delinquent bills.
- Hand-written or typed letter explaining reason for request and the cause of your financial hardship.
- Other pertinent information to assist in the evaluation of your application.
For More Information:
If you would like more information about the ACE Assistance Program, or would like to obtain an ACE Assistance Application, you may either stop by the ACEBSA office in the L.A. Mall Suites 15 or 17, or call our office at (213) 485 – 2485.
Tom Bradley Scholarship Program
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT APPLICATION: Friday, November 17th, 2017 at 12:00pm
Purpose of Tom Bradley Scholarship:
For members continuing their education or the children of members who plan to attend college, or attending college, the All City Employees Benefits Association offers the Tom Bradley Scholarship. Qualified applicants will receive financial support for their decision to make their education a top priority. We are extremely excited and proud that you have chosen ACEBSA and the Tom Bradley Scholarship Program to help enhance your educational career!
A completed application (printed, signed, and dated), with two (2) Letters of Recommendation and grades/transcripts on school/college letterhead must be returned to the ACEBSA office no later than 12:00 noon on November 17th, 2017. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Please contact ACEBSA at (213) 485-2485, should you have any questions or need additional information.
Scholarship Application Checklist
Tom Bradley Scholarship Fund Annual Scholarship Criteria:
- Applicant must submit a completed application.
- Applicant must submit an official, sealed copy of their grades/transcripts with application.
- Applicant must submit two (2) Letters of Recommendation with application.
- Applicant must exhibit a high-degree of scholastic achievement and merit.
- Applicant must show proof of acceptance to a College or University.
- Applicant must continue studies at an accredited two- or four-year College, Trade School, Professional School, or Graduate School.
- Scholarship award must be used for tuition and/or purchases of educational supplies needed at a two- or four-year College ,Trade, Professional or Graduate School, or Junior College or University that the applicant plans to attend.
- The amount of the scholarship award shall be determined by the Scholarship Committee, and the successful awardee will be notified, in writing.
A COMPLETED APPLICATION (PRINTED, SIGNED, AND DATED), WITH TWO (2) LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION AND GRADES/TRANSCRIPTS ON SCHOOL/COLLEGE LETTERHEAD MUST BE RETURNED TO THE ACEBSA OFFICE NO LATER THAN 12:00 NOON ON NOVEMBER 17, 2017. NO EXCEPTIONS.
CITY of LA Employees
LACERS (Retired) With Insurance Products
LACERS Without Insurance Products