back to top
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the cost of ACEBSA membership?
Current Employee dues are $1.75 / pay period. Retired Member dues are $1.00 / month.
- Can I buy online and pick up in-store?
Yes, there is an option at checkout to pick up in-store.
- What are my payment options to place an order online?
We accept Visa, Discover, Amex, Mastercard and PayPal. We only accept major credit cards for online orders.
- Can I return or exchange my tickets?
We do not offer returns or exchanges on our items.
- I forgot my password. How do I change it?
Go to My Account > Update Password
- How do I change my email?
Go to My Account > Personal Info > Edit Email
- What are my current payroll deductions?
Due to security measures and for your protection, we are unable to release that information over the telephone. A member needs to physically present themselves with proper ID for deduction verification at either one of our offices.
- How do I schedule Notary services?
Call us at the ACEBSA office to make an appointment.
- How do I cancel my existing Insurance Provider?
You will need to directly contact your existing insurance provider. Please refer to our Insurance Provider page to contact the correct representative.
- How many tickets can a member purchase in a day?
10-15 tickets of each category. Any quantity above that would require authorization from Management.