Sea World is a world famous attraction located in San Diego. It is Southern California’s premier marine life park that combines sea life education with entertainment. Some of the entertainment includes animal shows, interactive attractions, aquariums and roller coaster rides. With over 12,000 animals in the park, it is a great place for the whole family to learn more about the creatures of the ocean while having a fun time.
Every attraction at Sea World San Diego is well worth seeing but there are 3 attractions that are absolute must-sees. The Explorer’s Reef, which features 4 different touch pools, which allows guests the opportunity to physically interact with a variety of fish. The Manta, a rollercoaster that is based on the spinning, gliding and skimming of a giant ray, is a fun and exciting ride for those looking for a thrill! Finally, One Ocean is SeaWorld’s widely acclaimed show where you get to see killer whales in action!
While those 3 attractions are the most popular, there are many other exhibits, rides and shows around the theme park that are worth checking out, which we have listed below:
• Turtle Reef – An immersive, interactive attraction experiencing the world of the seat turtle
• Penguin Encounter – Get a close-up look at penguins swimming in a snow-filled habitat.
• Blue Horizons – A show featuring choreography of dolphins, pilot whales, birds and acrobats.
• Wild Arctic – Board a simulated jet helicopter and go face-to-face with beluga whales, polar bears, walruses and seals.
• Pets Rule! – Enjoy this show with a cast of canines, cats, birds and pigs.
• Sea Lions Live – Watch prankster Sea Lions, Clyde and Seamore poke fun at popular TV shows.
• Journey to Atlantis – A water ride themed roller coaster that will leave you soaked!
With so many attractions, Sea World is a great place for the whole family to have fun and is sure to make for a memorable day! Purchase discounted tickets through ACEBSA online or give us a call at (213) 485-2485 for more details!