It's that time of the year again where we encourage members of All City Employees Benefits Service Association to apply for the Tom Bradley Scholarship! We are proud to offer this scholarship every school year to our members, or their children, who are looking to continue their educational career through college.
For the 2018-2019 academic year, the Tom Bradley Scholarship was awarded to eight outstanding students: Kaitlin C., Cory D., Williams E., Alvin O., Jeffrey P., Jordan P., Justin, P., Shemeikaa W.
How You Can Use Your Tom Bradley Scholarship Funds:
- -Tuition and fees
- -Books and other necessary supplies billed by the school
The deadline to apply for the 2018-2019 Tom Bradley Scholarship is Friday, November 15, 2019 by 12:00 PM.
What You Need to Apply for the Tom Bradley Scholarship:
- -Completed application (click here)
- -Official, sealed copy of applicant's grades and transcripts
- -(2) Letters of Recommendation
- -Must exhibit high-degree of scholastic achievement and merit
- -Proof of acceptance to two- or four-year College, Trade School, Professional School, Graduate School, Junior College or University
- -Scholarship award must be used for tuition and/or purchases of educational supplies needed at a two- or four-year College, Trade School, Professional School or Graduate School, or Junior College or University that the applicant plans to attend
- -The amount of scholarship award shall be determined by the Scholarship Committee, and the recipient will be notified, in writing
Please submit your application and necessary documents to the ACEBSA office no later than Friday, November 15, 2019 by 12:00 PM in order to be considered.
All City Employees Benefits Service Association
201 N. Los Angeles St.
Suites 15 and 17
Los Angeles, CA 90012