Membership / Join Now
Becoming a Member of the All City Employees Benefits Service Association
(ACEBSA) offers you THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST Monthly Membership Dues. And, Active
and Retired City employees will receive ALL of the following services and benefits
when they join the ACEBSA Family:
- All Movie Theaters
- All Theme Parks
- All Water Parks
- NBA, MLB, and NHL Games
- Hollywood Bowl, Pirate’s Dinner Adventure, and Medieval Times
- All City Employees (ACE) Financial Assistance Program
- Tom Bradley Scholarship Program
- Discounts on Merchandise (Caps, Cups, Portfolios, T-Shirts)
- El Pueblo Newspaper - Monthly Copy
- Free Movie Tickets or other Prizes for Winners of monthly El Pueblo Quiz, El Pueblo Pop Quiz, Quizzes For Children and Young Adults, Updating Your E-Mail, Liking Us On Facebook, and Finding Your Hidden Name in the El Pueblo Newspaper.
- Free “paid” parking with each visit to ACEBSA
- Free Insurance Referral and Retirement Planning Services
- Free full-page Retirement and Other News in the El Pueblo Newspaper
- Free Notary Services
- Free Classified Ads
- Free Shipping for Tickets and Merchandise
- Free information on Legal Resources – A Lawyer’s Perspective
- Free Personalized pre-sale of Tickets to Special Events
- See’s Gift Certificates; See’s Candies (Holidays); Gas Cards; Restaurant Cards; Department Store Cards, etc.
You will receive all of the above services and benefits for only $1.75 per pay period (or $3.50 per month—Not $4.50 per month, or higher), and this amount has not changed in over 20 years!
Retired Members - $1.00 per month. ACEBSA’s Membership Dues have ALWAYS been lower than any other association or club, and we intend to keep it that way—this, you can trust!
THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST Monthly Membership Dues.
City of Los Angeles Employees can join ACEBSA today for only $1.75 per pay period! Please click here to download and complete the appropriate Payroll Deduction Form, digitially sign it and submit it to us via email at: email@example.com, Or, you may submit the signed form at one of our stores in the L.A. Mall (Suite 15 or 17); or, you may submit the signed form to us via USPS at:ACEBSA
201 North Los Angeles Street, Los Angeles Mall, Suites 15 & 17, Los Angeles, CA 90012
The ACE Assistance Program
Purpose of ACE Assistance Program:
The ACE (All City Employees) Assistance Program was established in October 1952, at the request of City employees. Its purpose was to assist co-workers in financial distress caused by a prolonged illness or a catastrophic event beyond their control, in which there was no other source of assistance available to such employees.
The ACE Assistance Fund is administered by the ACE Assistance Committee of the All City Employees Benefits Service Associate (ACEBSA). The Committee meets on the third Thursday of the month to review applications for assistance. Currently, requests resulting from “acts of God” are not being accepted.
Applicant must be a full-time City employee in good standing.
Injury on Duty (IOD), Job Suspension, and Funeral Expenses
Required Information to be submitted with Application:
- Copy of two most recent pay check stubs.
- Copy of current bank statement(s).
- Copy of all past due/delinquent bills.
- Hand-written or typed letter explaining reason for request and the cause of your financial hardship.
- Other pertinent information to assist in the evaluation of your application.
For More Information:
If you would like more information about the ACE Assistance Program, or would like to obtain an ACE Assistance Application, you may either stop by the ACEBSA office in the L.A. Mall Suites 15 or 17, or call our office at (213) 485 – 2485.
Tom Bradley Scholarship – Program
Purpose of Tom Bradley Scholarship:
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT APPLICATION: Noon on October 17, 2016
For members continuing their education or the children of members who plan to attend college, or attending college, the All City Employees Benefits Association offers the Tom Bradley Scholarship. Qualified applicants will receive support for their decision to make their education a top priority. We are extremely excited and proud that you have chosen ACEBSA and the Tom Bradley Scholarship Program to help enhance your educational career!
A completed application (printed, signed, and dated), with two (2) Letters of Recommendation and grades/transcripts on school/college letterhead must be returned to the ACEBSA office no later than 12:00 noon on October 17, 2016. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Please contact ACEBSA at: (213) 485-2485, should you have any questions or need additional information.
Application Checklist - ACEBSA
Tom Bradley Scholarship Fund Annual Scholarship Criteria:
- Applicant must submit a completed application.
- Applicant must submit an official, sealed copy of their grades/transcripts with application.
- Applicant must submit two (2) Letters of Recommendation with application.
- Applicant must exhibit a high-degree of scholastic achievement and merit.
- Applicant must show proof of acceptance to a College or University.
- Applicant must continue studies at an accredited two- or four-year College, Trade School, Professional School, or Graduate School.
- Scholarship award must be used for tuition and/or purchases of educational supplies needed at a two- or four-year College ,Trade, Professional or Graduate School, or Junior College or University that the applicant plans to attend.
- The amount of the scholarship award shall be determined by the Scholarship Committee, and the successful awardee will be notified, in writing.
A COMPLETED APPLICATION (PRINTED, SIGNED, AND DATED), WITH TWO (2) LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION AND GRADES/TRANSCRIPTS ON SCHOOL/COLLEGE LETTERHEAD MUST BE RETURNED TO THE ACEBSA OFFICE NO LATER THAN 12:00 NOON ON October 17, 2016. NO EXCEPTIONS.
CITY of LA Employees
LACERS (Retired) With Insurance Products
LACERS Without Insurance Products